Skip to content

AS-T Degrees


A two-year school, a four-year school or some of each: wherever you're from, start planning your transfer to EWU. Here's how.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • Transfer
  • Transfer Your Credits to EWU
  • AS-T Degrees
  • Main Content

    If you've completed an Associate of Science Transfer degree (AS-T) on either Track 1 or Track 2, you will receive junior standing (90 credits) and will be able to transfer any General Education Core Requirement (GECR) courses that were required by your two-year school. In most circumstances, you'll need to complete additional GECRs at EWU to meet graduation requirements and pre-requisites for certain programs.

    Contact Information

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2397

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.