Skip to content

Returning Post-Baccalaureate


If you've already earned a B.A. or are returning to EWU after some time away, here's the information you need to apply to EWU.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • Returning
  • Returning Post-Baccalaureate
  • Main Content

    Any student who has received a bachelor's degree from EWU and now seeks to earn a second bachelor's must reapply for admission.

    Submit These Materials to Apply

    Mail Your Materials to This Address

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    How You'll Get Admitted

    You will be readmitted as long as you were not dismissed from the university.

    If you were academically dismissed from EWU, you must be reinstated prior to re-admission. To begin the reinstatement process, please contact your adviser in your major department if you have declared a major. Otherwise contact Academic Advising at 509.359.2345.

    Contact Information

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2397

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.