Skip to content

International FAQs


If you are not a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident of the United States, use these pages to help you apply for admission to EWU.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • International
  • International FAQs
  • Main Content

    Where can I send feedback about this website?
    Am I an international student?
    Where will I live?
    Where can I apply for graduate admission?
    If I pay the application fee by check or bank draft, who do I make it out to?
    What if I can't get U.S. currency in my country for the application fee?
    Can I submit copies of my transcripts?
    Please give me some names of transcript evaluators?
    How many university credits can I transfer to EWU?
    Do I have to have my transcript evaluated?
    Who has to submit high school transcripts?
    If I have studied in a non-U.S. institution do I have to submit transcripts?
    What is an official financial document?
    How can I meet the English proficiency requirement?
    How do I know if the TOEFL is offered in my area?
    When do I register for campus housing?
    What is a "conditional student"?
    What is a "non-degree seeking student"?
    What is a "U.S. transfer student"?

    Contact Information

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2397

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.