Skip to content

Resources for DREAMers


Explore EWU resources for HB1079 and DACA students.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • Life at EWU
  • Resources for DREAMers
  • Main Content

    These webpages are designed to provide information for students whose presence in the United States is undocumented.

    Eastern Washington University is committed to building a community that celebrates and promotes the differences among all people. We promote a learning environment characterized by inclusiveness and we value the awareness and understanding of each other's differences and similarities, striving to treat all with dignity and respect.

    EWU can't provide legal council or advice on your situation, but if you're a prospective or current student at EWU, you can contact EWU's enrollment advocate. The enrollment advocate may be able to help you find resources for your specific situation, and the enrollment advocate can help you navigate the process of applying for admission and financial aid at EWU.

    Manny Lopez
    EWU Enrollment Advocate

    EWU Information and Services

    Financial Aid

    EWU’s financial aid website provides information about grants and scholarships for undocumented students. This includes information on how to file for HB 1079 in-state tuition benefits and how to apply for the WASFA.

    Residency Requirements via Records and Registration

    EWU's registrar provides information about how undocumented, in-state students may qualify for in-state tuition under HB 1079.

    Contact Information

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2397

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.