Skip to content

Forms for Current Students


Welcome to EWU Graduate Studies! We offer affordable graduate programs from Addiction Studies to Urban Planning.

Apply by going directly to the online application. However, please familiarize yourself with the specific program requirements before submitting your application.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Office of Graduate Studies
  • Forms for Current Students
  • Main Content

    These are forms for current EWU graduate students. If you're a prospective student looking for forms or more information about applying to an EWU graduate program, please visit our How to Apply page.

    To view PDF forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is available as a free download.

    Academic Appeals Form


    Application for Degree Candidacy


    Application for Graduate Student Travel Award



    Application for Re-Admission (for returning students)



    Candidacy Contract Change Form .pdf
    Change of Graduate Committee Form .pdf
    * New * Intent to Graduate Form web
    Electronic Thesis Submission Form .pdf
    TRA (Terminal Research Approval) Form .pdf
    Thesis/Research Project Option Change Request Form


    Transfer Credit Form


    Contact Information

    Graduate Studies
    206 Showalter Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.6297
    fax: 509.359.6044

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.