Skip to content

How do I declare my major in Chemistry?


Instructions for students wishing to declare their major in Chemistry

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
  • Departments
  • Chemistry and Biochemistry
  • Degree Options
  • How do I declare my major in Chemistry?
  • Main Content

    Please work with your General Academic Adviser (359.2345), until you are approaching junior status (90+ credits) and are major ready.  

    Here are some general instructions for declaring your major in the chemistry department.

    Who are your advisor options?  Download a list of chemistry advisors here.

    *Please note the department office does not recieve notification when you declare your major in records and registration.  Bypassing returning the form to SCI 226 means you may miss out on important department notifications and information, such as scholarship, job, and internship annoucments.

    Contact Information

    Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry and Physics
    226 Science Building
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2447
    fax: 509.359.6973

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.