Skip to content

DTA and AAOT Degrees


A two-year school, a four-year school or some of each: wherever you're from, start planning your transfer to EWU. Here's how.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • Transfer
  • Transfer Your Credits to EWU
  • DTA and AAOT Degrees
  • Main Content

    Eastern participates in Direct Transfer Agreements (DTA) with all community colleges in Washington and Oregon and with specific community colleges in Idaho and Montana. (In Oregon, the agreement is called an Associate of Arts Oregon Transfer, or AAOT.)

    What the DTA or AAOT Means for You

    If you're a student who earned an approved degree from a participating community college, you can take advantage of some serious benefits when you choose to finish your bachelor's degree at EWU.

    Talk to Us

    We'd love to help you plan your AA degree so that you can transfer to EWU as easily as possible and still maximize the number of credits that transfer. Reach us at 509.359.2397 or via chat.


    Contact Information

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2397

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the original version of this page.