Skip to content

Returning Undergraduate


If you've already earned a B.A. or are returning to EWU after some time away, here's the information you need to apply to EWU.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • Returning
  • Returning Undergraduate
  • Main Content

    If you were formally admitted to Eastern and subsequently enrolled in one or more classes but do not have a bachelor's degree, this is you. You're still considered a former Eastern student if you earned college credits at another college or university before returning to Eastern.

    A returning EWU student is often called a "former student returning."

    Note: If you previously enrolled as a "non-degree seeking" student (a.k.a. "non-matriculated student") or through the Running Start program and have not been formally admitted, you must seek admission as a freshman or a transfer student.

    Submit These Materials to Apply

    Mail Your Materials to This Address

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    How You'll Get Admitted

    Note: If you were academically dismissed from Eastern, you must be reinstated prior to re-admission. To begin the reinstatement process, contact your adviser in your major department if you have declared a major. Otherwise contact Academic Advising at 509.359.2345.

    Contact Information

    Undergraduate Admissions
    304 Sutton Hall
    Cheney, WA 99004

    phone: 509.359.2397

    Footer Navigation

    Text Only Options

    View the desktop version of this page.