Skip to content



If you've already earned a B.A. or are returning to EWU after some time away, here's the information you need to apply to EWU.

Top Navigation

Main Navigation

  • EWU Home
  • Undergraduate Admissions
  • Returning
  • Main Content

    Not a freshman or Running Start student? Not a transfer student or an international student? Chances are you're a returning student.

    In general, there are two types of returning students at EWU.

    1. Returning EWU undergraduates: you started at EWU and enrolled in classes but never graduated.
    2. EWU alumni who want an additional B.A.: you graduated from EWU, and you're looking to increase your qualifications for the professional world with another bachelor's degree from EWU.

    Are you looking to earn a master's degree at EWU? You'll want to apply through Graduate Studies.

      If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 509.359.2397 or reach out to us via online chat.

        Contact Information

        Undergraduate Admissions
        304 Sutton Hall
        Cheney, WA 99004

        phone: 509.359.2397

        Footer Navigation

        Text Only Options

        View the desktop version of this page.