Congratulations on your acceptance to Eastern Washington University! If you applied for admission to Winter 2015 using the old application for admission, you'll have a slightly different Step 1 in the admitted student process.
You can follow all other steps (Steps 2-8) on the page for newly admitted students who applied for the winter quarter.
Alternative Step 1: Confirm Your Enrollment
What You'll Need
- Your EWUID and PIN (your EWUID is on your acceptance letter, and your default PIN is your birthday in six-digit MMDDYY form)
- A credit card to pay your $100 non-refundable enrollment fee
Where to Start
- Visit eaglenet.ewu.edu and log in
- Click the tab called "Student"
- Then click the tab called "Admissions"
- Finally click the button called "Confirm" that opens up below
What You Should Know
- You should only complete this alternative process if you applied for admission using EWU's old application for admission.
- Once we receive your enrollment fee, we'll send you a letter to let you know your spot is reserved.
- Be sure to complete your online form and submit your $100 non-refundable enrollment fee as soon as possible, usually within 30 days of being accepted.
We're here to help make sure your transition to Eastern is positive and successful. If you have any questions or concerns about the confirmation process, call us at 509.359.2397, emails us at email@example.com or chat online with us.