Congratulations on your acceptance to Eastern Washington University!
What You'll Need
- Your EWUID and PIN (your EWUID is on your acceptance letter, and your default PIN is your birthday in six-digit MMDDYY form)
- A credit card to pay your $100 non-refundable enrollment fee
Where to Start
- Visit eaglenet.ewu.edu and log in
- Click the tab called "Student"
- Then click the tab called "Admissions"
- Finally click the button called "Confirm" that opens up below
What You Should Know
- Once we receive your enrollment fee, we'll send you a letter to let you know your spot is reserved.
- Be sure to complete your online form and submit your $100 non-refundable enrollment fee by May 1, 2013, or within 30 days of being accepted, whichever is later.
We're here to help make sure your transition to Eastern is positive and successful. If you have any questions or concerns about the confirmation process, please contact us at 509.359.2397, firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us.