Skip to content
Government Web Sites
AbstractGovernment Web Sites
Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance Program
NW TTAP Links
Government Web Sites
- Briefing Room - Latest information from the DOT.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA), - DOI, Interior The Bureau of Indian Affairs' mission is to enhance the quality of life, to promote economic opportunity, and to carry out the responsibility to protect and improve the trust assets of American Indians, Indian tribes and Alaska Natives.
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) - The online CFDA provides access to a database of all federal programs available to state and local governments (including the District of Columbia); federally-recognized Indian tribal governments; territories (and possessions) of the United States; domestic public, quasi-public, and private profit and nonprofit organizations and institutions; specialized groups; and individuals.
- Commerce Business Daily - CBD Net is the Government's official FREE electronic version of the Commerce Business Daily (CBD).
- Department of Community, Trade & Economic Development (CTED) for Washington State - CTED is grouped into six divisions: Community Services, Housing, Local Government, Economic Development, International Trade and Energy Policy. Every division works toward our mission of investing in families, communities and businesses and many of our programs span one or more divisions.
- Disaster Relief Agencies - Worldwide disaster relief information on the net.
- Federal Business Opportunities - FedBizOpps.gov is the single government point-of-entry (GPE) for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000.
- Federal Highways Administration - Offical web site for the US Department of Transportation.
- FedNet! - FedNet was formed to provide new and emerging industries with audio and video programming and data services focusing on government issues of national, state and local interests. Base programming includes live coverage of the floor of the United States Senate and House of Representatives along with gavel to gavel coverage of key Congressional Hearings.
- Fedstats - One Stop Shopping for Federal Statistics The Federal Interagency Council on Statistical Policy maintains this site to provide easy access to the full range of statistics and information produced by these agencies for public use.
- FEMA - Region X FEMA Region X states include Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. The Federal Regional Center (FRC) is located in Bothell, Washington, six miles from Seattle's northern city limit.
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency -- Disasters, Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery
- House of Representatives - 109th congress information
- Indian Housing Block Grant Program (IHBG) - Funds appropriated by Congress for the Indian Housing Block Grant Program (IHBG) are made available to eligible grant recipients through a formula. Regulations governing the formula can be found at 24 CFR Part 1000, Subpart D. On April 20, 2007, the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Final Rule was published revising the IHBG Formula.
- Indian Reservation Roads Program - The IRR Program is a jointly administered program by the Federal Highway Administration and by the Bureau of Indian Affairs through an Interagency Memorandum of Agreement as established by Title 23 U.S.C. Section 204.
- Interagency GPS - Executive Board (IGEB) Established by President Clinton in 1996 to manage the Global Positioning System (GPS) and its U.S. Government augmentations as a national asset.
- Library of Congress - The Library's mission is to make its resources available and useful to the Congress and the American people and to sustain and preserve a universal collection of knowledge and creativity for future generations.
- Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) - Useful catalogue of RCW's, WAC's, and local ordinances from around Washington.
- Notices of Funding Availability (NOFAs) are announcements that appear in the Federal Register, printed each business day by the United States government, inviting applications for Federal grant programs.
- Office of Community Development (OCD) - provides financial and technical assistance to build livable and sustainable communities.
- Rural Development, USDA - Rural Development is committed to helping improve the economy and quality of life in all of rural America. Through our programs, we touch rural America in many ways.
- SAFETEA-LU - Official FHWA site for the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act
- Spokane County Long Range Stratic Plan - Web Site for the Spokane County Long Range Stratic Planning Department.
- State of Idaho - Attorney General Office web site.
- The Code of Federal Regulations - Online catalogue of the CFR.
- The National Rural Development Partnership - Home Page Working together to improve the quality of life in rural America
- U.S. Department of Agriculture - Home page for the USDA
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development - The NAHASDA Act of 1996 is designed to provide Federal assistance for Indian tribes in a manner that recognizes the right of tribal self-governance. NAHASDA reorganizes the system of Federal housing assistance to Native Americans by eliminating several separate programs of assistance and replacing them with a single block grant program.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Home page for the U.S. EPA
- U.S. Geological Survey - As an unbiased, multi-disciplinary science organization that focuses on biology, geography, geology, geospatial information, and water, we are dedicated to the timely, relevant, and impartial study of the landscape, our natural resources, and the natural hazards that threaten us.
- United Nations Cartographic Section - Maps and Geographic Information Resources
- WA Department of Natural Resources - DNR manages more than 5 million acres of state-owned lands including forests, agricultural lands and submerged aquatic lands
- Washington State Geographic Information Council's (WAGIC) - WAGIC is recognized as the statewide body responsible for coordinating and facilitating the use and development of Washington State's geospatial information.
- Washington State Legislature - Bills, calendars and schedules, the Revised Code of Washington, the State Constitution, and other legislative information
- Washington State Transportation Training Coalition - The Training Coalition is a unique and voluntary partnership created by the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), the Community Transportation Association of the Northwest (CTA-NW), the Washington State Transit Association (WSTA), the Washington State Transit Insurance Pool (WSTIP), and Eastern Washington University Northwest Tribal Technical Assistance Program (EWU NWTTAP). These partners work cooperatively to identify, develop, and coordinate training programs for public, tribal, private, profit, and nonprofit transportation agencies.
216 Isle Hall
Cheney, WA 99004
View the original version of this page.