Multimedia equipment and laptop computers are available for check out at the Lower Level Service Desk in JFK Library. Most equipment may be reserved online in advance (by EWU students only).
- Laptops: 1-day, 3-days, or 7-days
- All other equipment: 3-days
All equipment is due by closing time on the day it is due.
Available equipment at JFK Library:
Unless noted otherwise, equipment may be checked out only by EWU students who have paid their quarterly Student Technology Fee.
- Laptop computers (a remote mouse is available for checkout upon request)
- Digital still cameras (point and shoot)
- Digital SLR cameras (and various, interchangable lenses)
- Digital video cameras
- Digital HD professional video cameras
- LCD projectors
- Webcams (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
- Digital voice recorders
- Scientific calculators
- Remote laptop and projector speakers
- Various headphones (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
- Projector screens (portable table-top)
- Audio cassette players/recorders (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
- 35mm slide projectors (may be checked out by EWU students, faculty or staff)
Circulation policies and late fees: