Our mission is to stimulate and support intellectual inquiry.
Once you find a book you'd like to order, we offer two primary services:
- Summit Libraries Holdings -- Do you live near a Summit Library? (See below). You may check out books held by that library in person.
- Distance Education Book Request -- Fill out our online form. Free delivery and pre-paid return shipping.
Your location and your time frame will play a large part in determining which of these services will suit you best.
Summit Libraries by Location
Do you live near one of these Summit Libraries? Search the Summit Catalog to see if the library close to you has a copy of the book you want available first!
- Puget Sound Area -- UW-Seattle, UW-Tacoma, UW-Bothell, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle University, University of Puget Sound, Evergreen State College
- Vancouver Area -- Clark College, WSU-Vancouver (also most of the colleges in the Portland area)
- Eastern Washington -- Central Washington University, Whitman College, WSU-Pullman, WSU-Tri Cities
Distance Education Book Request
Fill out our own Distance Education Book Request Form for free "door to door" delivery.
- 2 to 3 business days if JFK Library has a copy of your item
- 1 to 3 weeks if we have to borrow a book from another library before shipping it to you.
- Best when you do not live near a Summit Library, or if you simply prefer the convenience of door to door delivery
- We pay the postage - your item will arrive with a pre-paid return label.
- Slower when we don't own a copy of your book (1-3 weeks). Check the EWU Library Search first. Do you have time?