Information Technology Divisional Plan
Delivering information technology infrastructure, services and innovation to support university learning, research, scholarship and business
In the coming years, the division will focus on:
- Providing an information technology organization that is effective, efficient and flexible.
- Providing a robust technology infrastructure.
- Providing professional customer service and support.
- Providing leadership for a strong institutional data/reporting environment.
Key actions to support this vision include:
- Becoming recognized as a best-practice organization through innovative partnerships and initiatives.
- Improving infrastructure integrity with enhanced security and disaster recovery plans.
- Enhancing services and support for mobile access and personal devices on and off campus.
- Growing and maturing the data governance system and structure.
- Improving access to cloud-based computing, technology support, key student services, virtual learning and 24/7 technology support.