Jonathan W. Anderson is an Associate Professor of Psychology with a specialty in neuropsychology. After receiving his degree, he completed a post-doctorate fellowship investigating the recovery process and timeline after traumatic brain injury. He teaches courses on human neuropsychology, neuroanatomy, psychopharmacology, biological basis of behavior, research methods, and statistics. He has mentored numerous McNair students and worked with the PICI program with Lewis and Clark High School Students. In 2010-11, he was recognized with the President's Award for his contributions in the area of teaching, scholarship, and service.
Pui-Yan is a Professor of Sociology and is currently an Associate Dean for the College. She has proven leadership abilities and is an entrepreneur in the area of higher education, leadership and diversity. Her dedication and work in this area includes being a founder of the group Mosaic (a social support group for faculty from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds) and also Weaving the Threads: A Night of Women's Empowerment. She has served on the President's Advisory Committee for Diversity and has worked closely with international students and international initiatives at EWU. Pui-Yan has worked with numerous McNair fellows and the PICI program with Lewis and Clark High School Students and works closely with the Women's and Gender Studies program and the Diversity programs at EWU.
- Manage all budget and fiscal services
- Implement and monitor biennial budget requests
- Monitor and approve all expenditures and allocations
- Broad budget and resources planning
- Fiscal reports and analysis
- Training direction on fiscal matters
- Faculty / staff personnel matters
* First point of contact in Dean's Office
* Tracking of Grade Change Forms/SCARFS/CTFs/Instructor Assignment Forms
* Tracking of Study Abroad Forms/Online Hybrid Forms
* Graduate Service Apointment Letters
* Back-up for questions on PAFs, travel, & calendars
View the desktop version of this page.