DIRECTIONS to APPLY to EWU's ONLINE DEGREE COMPLETION PROGRAM:
Please do not contact general advising on the main campus at EWU for advising or an application.
Apply online to EWU and pay the $50.00 application fee. The online application is available through Eaglenet or at the following link: http://www.ewu.edu/Apply.xml
- If you are a new student to EWU, you will be asked to create a log-in ID and a pin.
- EWU will notify you within 24-48 hours (can be longer in high enrollment quarters such as spring) and assign an EWU student ID number.
- If you are a returning student to EWU, you can enter your student ID number and reset your pin. If you do not know your student ID number, please contact the Records and Registration office at 509.359.2321
$42.00 dental hygiene application fee receipt (paid through your account in Eagle Net http://eaglenet.ewu.edu/ . Follow the below steps:
- Login to Eagle Net.
- Choose Student Account.
- Click on Pay my Bill.
- At the bottom click Make A Payment.
- Click pay my bill or optional fees.
- Select Dental Hygiene Degree Completion(online) Application Fee
- Add to shopping cart.
- Checkout and pay; this fee is non-refundable, receipt must be sent to the dental hygiene department with the dental hygiene application and transcripts.
Download the Degree Completion Online Application and Checklist (It is a fillable pdf file to be completed on your computer. Adobe Reader is required to download the application. This is a free download and you may get it here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Use the checklist to ensure each step is complete before submitting the application.
- Complete the pdf fillable EWU BSDH Degree Program application online including your EWU student ID number, save to your computer, and finally, print the completed form to send to the director. Handwritten applications will not be accepted.
Complete the Major Declaration Form.
This is a fillable pdf, complete on your computer by filling in:
- the date
- your name
- your EWU student ID number
- mark the First Time Declaration
- Under the Major Drop Down Box Select: Dental Hygiene, BS-DNHY, ONLINE
- Print, Sign and Submit with Packet to the director at the address below
- Use the application form checklist to gather materials.
- Submit all materials and completed checklist in ONE PACKET either in person or by mail directly to:
Ann O'Kelley Wetmore, RDH, MSDH
Director Degree Completion
EWU Dental Hygiene Dept.
310 N. Riverpoint Blvd. Box E
Spokane, WA 99202
Applications must be submitted no later than July 1st for fall enrollment.
Applicants may be accepted mid-year, but you will not be eligible to register for the practicum series classes (DNHY 491, 492, and 493) as they must be taken in sequential order starting fall quarter.