As a general rule, EWU Army ROTC Cadets who are pursuing a nursing degree complete their first two years of the Nursing program on Eastern's Cheney campus where they will also complete the first and third years of their ROTC curriculum. Nursing Cadets complete their final two years of the program (and the second and last year of the ROTC curriculum) at the Washington State University (WSU) College of Nursing at the Spokane WA Riverpoint campus. The WSU College of Nursing reserves seats in each class for U. S. Army ROTC nurse Cadets that achieve their admissions standards.
The WSU College of Nursing is located at a new facility at Riverpoint. The facility boasts interactive audio-visual classrooms and multi-media, research, clinical, and simulation laboratories. The simulation lab, in particular, is a state-of-the-art facility that provides students with a realistic, hands-on learning experience that reinforces classroom and practical instruction with real-world scenarios. The College is recognized as a national leader in the use of technology and is known for the excellence of its video productions. The College of Nursing has an impressive history of visionary leadership, institutional collaboration, and community involvement that has made it a recognized leader in the education and training of the next generation of healthcare providers.
- Full tuition OR room and board ($4,560 OR $7,100);
- All mandatory fees paid
- Book stipend up to $1,200 per year
- A monthly stipend
- $300.00 for freshman
- $350.00 for sophomores
- $450.00 for juniors
- $500.00 for seniors
- Required student nurse uniforms and clinical supplies
- Nurse malpractice insurance (provides coverage during clinical rotations)
- Milestone Recognition Awards (based on progress through the program)
- Littman stethoscope ($200.00 value)
- PDA loaded with NCLEX-RN review materials and a drug guide ($450.00 value)
- NCLEX Fee ($200.00)
- NCLEX Review (up to $500.00)
View the original version of this page.