To search for jobs and internships, use our online job board, EagleAXIS.
New to EagleAXIS? Visit the EagleAXIS page for information about creating an account and logging in.
Other Online Resources
We recommend that students and alumni use multiple resources for a thorough job search. The following list serves as a starting point and should not be considered as an endorsement of any site or job opportunity. We advise you to use caution when applying to any publicly posted position.
Find out about avoiding online job scams and protect yourself from identity theft.
- CareerShift - A helpful tool that combines job boards, gets you company contact info, and stores your job search materials and correspondence.
- Glassdoor - Search for jobs, find company reviews, and research salaries.
- IMDiversity - Career site dedicated to providing jobs for minorities, females and other diverse job seekers
- Indeed - A simple, no fuss job board.
- Simplyhired - A job board that lets you search by salary and experience level. Includes salary estimator, company directories, and job search advice.
- Internmatch/Looksharp - the largest database of college internships online. You can also create a professional profile and use their collection of resumé and cover letter resources.
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn isn't just for social networking. It's a job board too!
- Dice.com - Job board for technology professionals.
- USAJOBS - The official federal hiring website.
Regional Job Boards
Sample of employers
Eastern Washington/Northern Idaho
Do you need assistance? Make an appointment with the Internship Coordinator or a Career Advisor from your college.