Does your organization want some face time with Eastern students? If so, please consider visiting campus at our Cheney or Riverpoint campus locations. We encourage you to interact with EWU students interested in your organization. Currently, there are two preferred methods in which we connect students to employers on campus:
Option A. Wednesday Weekly Workshops
This workshop series is held on Wednesdays (time TBD) and presentations are on a variety of career-related topics. The workshops are open to the EWU community and, often, food or coffee and cookies have been provided. Attendance averages between 15-45 students for the employer hosted sessions.
Option B. Employer Meet and Greet
These sessions are intended to have a more informational session feel to them and focus more on the organization rather than career development presentations for the students. Dates and times for this opportunity are negotiable.
For both options, Career Services will provide the following:
- emails to students in relevant programs
- fliers distributed throughout campus
- posters on our upcoming events board
- multiple announcements in the daily news bulletin
- slides in the plasma display screens of three campus buildings
- By visiting campus, employers are able to interact with the student population in a fun and comfortable environment. Some benefits include making vital connections with students for potential career opportunities, and providing the community with information about your organization.Recognition
- Your organization will receive recognition for the provided lunch, quality campus advertising for the event, a board room location in the student union building, technology equipment setup, and VIP campus parking.
$100 - Sponsorship covers the cost of the event planning fees (i.e. food and room set-up) and marketing materials. Room scheduling for on-campus interviews is included upon request. Arrangements may be made for a reduced rate for non-profits or governmental agencies. Contact Career Services to find out more.
Optional add-on services:
$50 - Information booth arrangements in the student union building
$50 - Advertisement in the weekly school newspaper
If applicable, please inquire about non-profit rates for your organization!
Career Services finalizes our Wednesday Workshop series two weeks before the beginning of each quarter. If you would like to participate in this program, please contact Career Services 509.359.6365 or email@example.com
and we will get you into the next available slot in our workshop series.