For hygienists who choose to enter private dental practice, a bachelor's degree offers a broader educational base and a more secure foundation for everyday interaction with the public.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR DEPARTMENT ADVISOR FOR ADMISSIONS INFORMATION:
Michele Heidel- 509-828-1296
What will I study?
- Head and Neck Anatomy
- Dental Anatomy
- Pharmacology for the Dental Hygienist
- Pre-clinical Dental Hygiene
- Preventative Dentistry
- Pain Control
- Clinical Dental Hygiene
- Principles of Restorative Duties
- Oral and General Pathology
- Research Methods
- Community Dental Health
- Teaching Practicum
- Restoractive Clinic
- Ethics and Jurisprudence Capstone
What could I do with my degree?
- Community health clinics, educational programs, public health programs, hospital and nursing home consulting, business and industry, dental sales, and dental research