Adopted by MPA Faculty Committee on May 19, 2009.
- develop professionally through reflective analysis of employment and educational experiences
- develop a philosophy of public service administration practice
- to lead and manage in public governance
- to participate in and contribute to the public policy process
- to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions
- to incorporate public values into decisions
- to communicate effectively and interact productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry