Focusing on the region – Open to the World.
In Cheney, you can pick up an internship packet form the Internship office located in career services, 1st floor, Showalter Hall, or you can call the Internship office at (509) 359-4637. You can also download the packet here.
- Go to class search and find the 5-digit CRN of the course that you want to waitlist for.
- Go back to the Add-Drop Classes page and put in the CRN in one of the boxes.
- Click Sumbit Changes. You will receive an error message saying "waitlisted class"
- Slective "Web waitlist" from the action box.
- Click Sumit Changes a SECOND time.
- Go you your schedule to make sure it appears there.
If you get a second error that indicates - Prereq and test score error - contact either Karen Morley at 359-6277 or Jodi Strote 828-1249 for assistance.
Placement information can be found:
phone: 509.359.6277 or 509.828.1249
View the original version of this page.