In Cheney, you can pick up an internship packet form the Internship office located in career services, 1st floor, Showalter Hall, or you can call the Internship office at (509) 359-4637. You can also download the packet here.
- Go to class search and find the 5-digit CRN of the course that you want to waitlist for.
- Go back to the Add-Drop Classes page and put in the CRN in one of the boxes.
- Click Sumbit Changes. You will receive an error message saying "waitlisted class"
- Slective "Web waitlist" from the action box.
- Click Sumit Changes a SECOND time.
- Go you your schedule to make sure it appears there.
If you get a second error that indicates - Prereq and test score error - contact Karen Morley at 509- 359-6277 for assistance.
Placement information can be found:
View the desktop version of this page.