The ASEWU office is located in PUB 303. Our office is open from 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday (excluding holidays) to assist you with any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have! Or you may contact us at 509-359-2514. You can also email any of the staff listed below, their contact information is listed in the page corresponding to their title.
Office hours for the ASEWU Executive, Legislative, and Cabinet branches for Fall Quarter, 2013
Office hours for the ASEWU Superior Court for Fall Quarter, 2013.
Coucnil and Work Session meetings for Fall Quarter, 2013.
- Dahir "D.J." Jigre (President)
- Francisco "Frank" Navarro (Executive Vice President)
- Samson Hatton (Finance Vice President)
- Cassie Bratton (Academic Affairs)
- Kyle C. Dodson (Athletic Affairs)
- Mariana G. Garcia (Diversity Outreach)
- Samantha Frank (Graduate Affairs)
- Kelsy Kelley (Legislative Affairs)
- Kendal Davis (Student Activities)
- Brendan Hargrave (Student Health & Safety Services)
- Ryan McCulloch (Student Services)
- James Reisenauer (Technology Advancement)
- Nick Fell (Chief Justice)
- Kaylee Stiles (Associate Superior Court Justice #1)
- Lizbeth Ramirez (Associate Superior Court Justice #2)
- Nerissa Huff (Associate Superior Court Justice #3)
- Jose A. Mendez (Associate Superior Court Justice #4)
- Open (Superior Court Clerk)
- E.B Vodde (Legislative Liason)
- Alex Warrick (Media and Graphic Designer)
- Markus Hammond (Public Relations Specialist)
- Samuel Adams (Director of Elections)
- Linet Molinero (Council Clerk)
This website was made possible through Justin Terry, Collin D Schuler, and Becca Bandstra. Also, special thanks to the EWU Office of Information Technology (2011).