The Financial Aid and Scholarship Office helps you obtain funding for your higher education. Financial aid includes scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, work study and loans.
Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions on your myEWU Portal/EagleNet account certifies that you have read, understood, and agree to the following conditions:
- I have read and agree to the Award Information and Instructions.
- I agree to report all non-Eastern funds awarded to me. These additional resources may reduce my existing aid or result in a repayment of aid already received.
- This award is for expenses defined on the Cost of Attendance page. If I withdraw or drop below the required number of credits, I may have to repay some, or all, of the aid awarded to me.
- I agree to repay my loans on time. I will complete an entrance loan counseling session prior to receiving my first Federal Perkins and/or Federal Direct Loan and an exit conference prior to graduation, withdrawal, or termination of studies at Eastern. I will keep my lender(s) informed of my address.
- I understand that my aid is dependent upon federal and state allocations to Eastern. Insufficient allocations may result in reduced aid or a change in the type of aid offered to me.
- I agree to report changes in my name, address, social security number, or Washington residency to the EWU Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
- My aid may be cancelled for failure to make Satisfactory Academic Progress as defined on this web site.
- I give permission to EWU to credit my account for all debts owed to the University, per my responses on the Disbursement Authorization form.
- My aid will be available at the beginning of each quarter provided I meet all of the conditions listed on the Disbursement of Financial Aid page.
- My financial aid may be used for up to one academic year in an approved study abroad program.
- I may receive aid only from one institution from which I am receiving a degree. I will notify Eastern if I am working on a concurrent degree at another school.
- I will notify the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office if I owe a repayment on a grant or am in default on a loan at any institution. I must repay any aid received during a time in which I owe a grant repayment or am in default on a loan.
- I acknowledge my responsibility to check my Eagles e-mail regularly for updates. Notice of revisions to this award will be e-mailed to my "Official Student E-mail Address" (EWU Eagles e-mail) which can be viewed on EagleNet under the Personal Information tab. If you are a new student or applicant to Eastern and do not yet have an Eastern student e-mail, you will continue to receive paper notifications. If you have questions regarding the Eastern Student E-mail Policy, go to Student Email or contact the Tech-Eze Help Desk at 509.359.4357.