Your award is based on information available to us at the time the award is made. Your award is subject to change if any of the following occurs:
- You obtain additional resources such as a scholarship, or another agency pays your tuition;
- You obtain a degree;
- You fail to maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP);
- You drop to less than full-time;
- You attend less than three quarters;
- Your cost decreases due to a change in your residency status or academic program.
Your aid offer is also subject to cancellation without prior notice if you:
- Have defaulted on a Federal Subsidized/Unsubsidized, PLUS, or Perkins Loan at any institution;
- Owe a repayment on a grant at any institution;
- Have failed to maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) as outlined in our policy.