CHENEY, Wash. - Eastern Washington University won five awards at the Spokane Regional MarCom Association's 16th annual SPARK awards, which honor the best and brightest achievements of the local marketing and communications community.
Only two awards per category (one excellence and one merit) are given out in each division. EWU's Marketing & Communications Department was recognized in the following categories:
• External Communications Division: Award of Merit for Fish & Chips Tournament
• Writing Division: Award of Excellence for Out of The Ashes, The Bob Salle Story
• Print Publications Division: Award of Excellence for Eastern Magazine
• Electronic & Interactive Communications Division: Award of Excellence for EWU Website
• Audio-Visual Division: Award of Excellence for "We Need You Video"
The SPARK Awards come right after Eastern was honored by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) District VIII with four communication awards.
All of the work was produced in-house by staff in EWU's Marketing & Communications Department and the Office of Information Technology.
View the original version of this page.