Main Open House Displays Lessons Contests Soccer! Schedule of Events
Diversity Week 'World Cup' Soccer Tournament
EWU brings its "World Cup" Coed Soccer Tournament to Diversity Week 2013.
CONTEST CLOSED TO NEW TEAM ENTRIES!
However, if any faculty or staff wish to compete, there about a
dozen spots available to fill out the other team rosters. Contact
Mike Campitelli (359-4836) if you want to join a team.
We now have 12 teams competing:
- Teams must represent a specific country, culture, or other diverse group.
- Each team must be coed; A minimum of two women and two men must be on the field at all times.
- Each team is limited to eight total players: A captain, a co-captain, and a maximum of six other players.
- This is a Diversity Week tournament eligible for student teams only; however, each team is allowed one faculty/staff member. Faculty/staff who wish to participate but need help finding a team, should contact Mike Campitelli for assistance.
- Entries must be received by May 22nd (Contest Full)
- All participants will receive a T-shirt.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Mike Campitelli or Berto Cerrillo.