Main Open House Displays Lessons Contests Soccer! Calendar
May 21, 2013 - 3-5:00pm - PUB MPR
- Contestants will give a brief presentation about aspects, challenges, history and/or evolving ideas related to their own or another culture.
- Presentation may be delivered in a variety of formats (e.g. lecture, spoken word, performance, art, etc.).
- Only currently enrolled EWU Students may enter the contest.
- Students may compete as individuals or as teams.
- Each contestant/team will have no more than 5 minutes to give their presentation.
- Presentations will be judged for content, creativity, and performance.
- Winning presentations will receive a gift card (1st Place $150, 2nd Place $100, 3rd Place $50).
- Contest is limited to twelve teams/contestants. The contest committee will review all proposals and notify selected contestants. If more than 12 entries are received, the committee will select the teams/contestants that will compete. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact Joetta Sieglock.
- DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: MAY 10, 2013