Eastern's 3nd Annual Diversity Week celebration will be held MAY 20-23.
Diversity Week 2014 is a chance for students, staff and faculty to come together in a fun and respectful environment, to share, learn about, and celebrate the rich diversity of human experience.
• Keynote speaker, Ms. Gloria Ochoa.
• Students, staff, and faculty will deliver presentations on various diversity topics on May 21.
• Sample free international cuisine from Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, Middle/East and Mediterranean on Thursday, May 21 during the Diversity Festival.
• World Cup Soccer, May 21, 4-8pm.
• It's a Small World Gathering Potluck, Cooking and Music, May 20, 5-8pm, Snyamncut Lounge.
• Coffee and Tea Ceremony, May 21, 5-8pm, Snyamncut Lounge.
• Lessons in Traditional International Dance, May 22, 5-8pm, Streeter Hall (Downstairs).
• Kickoff - Student Cultural Trip to San Francisco, May 23, 7pm.
• We're All Under the Same Stars - Outdoor Laser Tag, May 22, 8pm, Outside of Showalter Hall.
View the original version of this page.