- Mark your calendars and celebrate Earth Day at EWU!
- NEW! Below you will find the new section for Sustainability Tip of the Month. Check it out frequently!
- The 1st Annual Winter Sustainability Symposium was very successful and groundbreaking for Eastern Washington University. With the collective efforts and passion of the campus community, the event surpassed our expectations. Thank you for being involved in the education and adaptation for sustainability on EWU's campus. The evaluations clearly indicate our campus community stakeholders are already anticipating the 2nd Annual Winter Sustainability Symposium.
- The EWU Dream Machine has been updated and recycling with just got easier! Create your 10-digit PepsiCo Recycling Rewards ID today to quickly login and recycle at your Dream Machine kiosk. Visit www.PepsiCoRecycling.com for more information or to register and update your account. The EWU Dream Machine kiosk is located on the second floor of the Pence Union Building. Help us meet our monthly target of recycling 100lbs of plastic and aluminum through the EWU Dream Machine. Let’s all recycle!
- EWU joins over 100 colleges and universities in the EPA Food Recovery Challenge to reduce food waste and help feed hungry people. EWU acknowledges food waste impact to the economy, environment and social impacts. Learn more by visiting this page.
- 2013 Food Day
Click here to enlarge picture